To be considered for the admission to Masters in Finance program, applicants must submit the following documents:
- Filling online application form:
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copies of the academic transcripts
- Copies of certificates on mathematics and English
You will recieve a confirmation letter via email three after you submit your application. The confirmation letter will contain the invitation fo the interview or information regarding the reasons for rejection.
How to apply:
Submitted Online application form contains questions about you and your job, and can be filled out online. The form could also be saved online and filled in a few phases.
- Statement of purpose, no more than 2 pages. Please, answer the following questions:
- Why are you applying to the Masters in Finance program?
- Which topics and subjects are you interested in?
- Why do you believe you would benefit from the MiF Program at this stage in your career?
- How could you contribute to the program?
- What are your career objectives for the next 5 years, and why?
- Curriculum vitae, 1-2 pages. Applicants' CVs should include the following information:
- Employment history (company, position, responsibilities, etc.)
- Professional qualifications and trainings, etc.
- Academic awards, grants and prizes.
- Two letters of recommendation: the letter of reference can be written by a current or previous employer, a colleague, a lecturer, or anybody who knows you well at work and in a professional capacity. Your references should send the letters in time and directly to the Admissions Committee.
- Copies of the academic transcripts. These documents will confirm your higher education and professional trainings. If the diploma is not in English or Russian, you must provide a translation. If all degrees were received outside of Russia, you should provide a nostrification letter for one of them.
- Copies of certificates on mathematics and English. If you have official math or English language certificates (GRE Subject Test in Math and TOEFL), please provide copies of these documents.
There is no application fee. Documentation may be provided either in Russian or English. Files containing scanned documents should be uploaded to the online form in the ‘Attachments’ section or sent by email ( to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject labelled “To the Admissions Committee of the Masters in Finance program”.